Merchant Technical Services Ltd was incorporated
as a limited liability Company in the year 2003.
The company has been accredited by KEPHIS, Licensed by PEST CONTROL PRODUCTS BOARD and is ISO 17020:2012 accredited by KENAS as an inspection body. We offer a wide range of inspection services of Imports and Exports of Agricultural products, and other related services specified by different local and International firms.
We consistently utilize principles of quality management systems in carrying out our mandates. Our surveyors are committed to offering quality and timely service as per client requirement in any operation. We have offices in both Mombasa and Nairobi.
· MTS provides Inspection, Cargo Survey and Fumigation Services.
· Ensures good working environment to her employees to facilitate for quality administrative and field work operations.
· Stands and appreciates to be audited by customers, regulatory authorities and certification bodies.
· Ensure services offered meet clients requirements (satisfaction).
Merchant Technical Services is proud to have high qualified experienced Inspectors who are committed to offering quality and timely services in accordance with set international quality standards and with the Clients requirements. Due to our esteemed good work, our quality survey reports and certificates have been widely recognized and accepted internationally.
Merchant Technical Services Ltd (MTS) aspires to satisfy customer needs and exceed their expectations by delivering quality services “on time and in full” (OTIF). The services offered are within the Scope of MTS, which is, Inspection, Cargo Survey and Fumigation services for Imports and Exports.
We shall endeavor to monitor our performance to deliver these policy objectives and continually improve business and services, organization and employees’ performance for sustained growth.
This level of quality is achieved through adoption of Quality system procedures that reflect the competence of MTS to existing customers, potential customers and other stakeholders.
All staff at MTS shall be responsible for:-
· Maintenance of an effective Quality Management System complying with International Standard ISO 9001:2008.
· Establishment and review of quality objectives at all levels and functions.
· Achievement and maintenance of the highest level of quality services which enhances the Company's reputation with customers.
· Ensuring compliance with relevant legal and safety requirements.
· Endeavoring, at all times, to maximize customer satisfaction with the services provided by implementing the contractual obligations.
This policy is provided and communicated to all employees of MTS and shall be available for other stakeholders and business partners.
The Management of MTS is responsible and committed to provide leadership in implementation of this policy including provision of the necessary resources for the implementation of the quality management system.